Monday, June 6, 2011

Line 6 POD XT Live Guitar Multi Effects Pedal



Subtitle: Line 6 POD XT Live Pedal Review
Summary: PODXT Live can be used as a multi-effects pedal with any guitar amp, as a complete direct PA solution, or as the world-standard guitar recording device.
Keywords: Line 6 POD XT
The Line 6 POD XT Live Pedal places the control of the POD at your feet for in performance use through POD XT in foot regulator form with its craggy steel construction 11-channel select and effect on/off footswitches, and an integral volume jerk pedal, POD XT Live. The award-winning technology found in the Vetta II amp and storable to 128 programmable channels has built there in 84 pro-quality stomp box and studio effects, 36 amp models, 24 cabs, and 4 mike models. POD XT Live guitar pedal moreover features a Variax digital key in so you can conscription a completely modified guitar, amp, or sound effects setup all by stepping on a single footswitch distinct from the other members of the POD family. Computer-based tone expurgation and direct digital recording can also be prepared by joining Line 6 Edit software with USB digital I/O.
Line 6 POD XT Live Guitar Multi Effects Pedal Features:
  • Rugged steel construction
  • 11 channel select and effect on/off footswitches
  • Built-in wah/volume/tweak pedal
  • 84 pro-quality stompbox and studio effects
  • 36 amp models
  • 24 cab models
  • 4 mic models
  • Award-winning technology and sounds from the Vetta II amp
  • 128 programmable channels
  • Variax digital input
  • USB digital I/O
  • Line 6 Edit software for computer editing and direct digital recording
After extensive exploration and due attentiveness I am sharing this chronicle.  I acquired a Boss ME-70, and used it for approximately 3 months getting almost nowhere I managed to generate ONE jingle I liked (Pink Floyd Shine) and saved.  I got heaps of rackets out of it rest of the time. I exhausted time searching on the net for some hint about where to generate, patches settings, just a good early point. They just aren't out there anywhere on the web. I'm sure somebody loves the ME-70, but it isn’t me.
Then I purchased a Pod XT Live and the top explanation I can offer it is Sex in a Box. The jingles are so verdant that with earphones it's tough to ward off from blowing your own mind.
It is easy to download a patch just about anything, and I haven't so far had to erratic with the knobs. There are thousands of patches on the net for this unit.
Modifying a sound can be done so effortlessly on screen and re-saved and renamed.
I am not against Boss products, I am a crabby person, don’t have the technical strength to use the item, and the Line 6 Pod XT live is all I required. The lack of a loopier is nothing evaluated with the ease of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment